The Cougars are District Champions after beating Shawnee 5-3 on Sunday. The VWHS baseball team will take on the Bowling Green Bobcats this Thursday, May 30, at 2:00 p.m. at Dunn Field in Bowling Green for the Regional Semifinals game. Tickets are $7 for all fans at the gate (no presale available) and parking is $3.
Directions to the field from Northbound I-75 are as follows: Exit #181 Bowling Green, turn right on Wooster St., 1500 feet turn left on Campbell Hill Road (at Burger King), travel 1/2 mile down to Carter Park Baseball facility turn left under the large water tower (Dunn Field).
Good luck and GO COUGARS!
Please note the following park policies and procedures:
- NO DOGS inside Carter Park South or North Baseball facilities. Dogs should NOT be brought to the tournament unless families have made arrangements for someone to watch their dog outside the facility.
- NO outside food from restaurants or other BG food establishments. (Coolers for drinks in the dugout areas only - for players). There will be a concession stand on the Carter Park grounds, run y the leagues volunteers.
- NO roller blades, bikes, scooters, skateboards, etc. in the main park.
- There will be a parking fee for all attendees. Parking fee will be $3.00 per vehicle, $8.00 for motor homes.
- There will be OHSAA gate fees of $7.00 per adult/student.
- We kindly ask all fans to dispose of litter in the proper receptacles: green cans for trash, blue cans for recycling.
- All baseballs leaving the playing field will need to be returned to the press box or first base dugout area and a free slush ticket will be given to those people returning baseballs, good at our concession stand.